We created Thrive Lending as an alternative to traditional banks
Thrive Lending is a private real estate lending firm that is proud to not be a bank. We are a group of real estate and former banking professionals that take a common sense approach to real estate lending. Our goal is to Thrive with our borrowers and investors.
We underwrite each loan based on its own merits. We understand that every project has a story and therein lies the opportunity.
Thrive Lending hedges risks with a Fund that lends to a diversified pool of asset types into a large pool of loans, so you are invested in not one, but many, loans for added security.
EXPLORE OUR PROCESS
- REVIEW: After receiving your loan request, our team gets to work reviewing the information provided and structuring a term sheet for your review. Once we agree to terms, the approval process begins.
- APPROVE: Every deal is different. We underwrite each loan request based on its own merits and get to know the “story.” During this process, we order all third-party reports, including the appraisal.
- CLOSE: Once your loan is approved, our closing team organizes loan documents and coordinates with title to get you funded. Your loan closes and we all celebrate!
Thrive Private Lending Platform
Asset Types We Lend On:
- Single Family-Rehab/New Build
- Short-Term Holding Periods
(6 – 36 Months)
- Low to Moderate Risk as a Diversified Pool of Loans
- Predictable Cash Flow
- Diversified Portfolio